Eisenhower Legacy Society
The Eisenhower Legacy Society honors President Eisenhower’s vision of citizen diplomacy – his concept of connecting people and communities in an effort to foster a more peaceful world.
Sister Cities International is committed to continuing President Eisenhower’s vision, which has enriched communities and touched lives around the world for over 50 years. By joining the Eisenhower Legacy Society, you can help ensure the continued success of a program that realizes how much can be achieved through people-to-people connections made by ordinary citizens.
Become a member of the Eisenhower Legacy Society in one of the following ways:
- Include a bequest to Sister Cities International in your Will.
- Make gifts of cash, securities, a retirement plan, an IRA withdrawal, or life insurance.
- Establish a gift annuity that provides you with income for your lifetime and then benefits Sister Cities International.
- Found a charitable remainder trust that gives you a tax deduction as well as income throughout your life.
- Establish a charitable lead trust that helps you pass assets to your heirs while benefiting Sister Cities International during your lifetime.
There are many ways you can support Sister Cities International as part of the Eisenhower Legacy Society. Consult your attorney, accountant or financial planner to determine the instrument best suited for your estate plans. Information he or she may need:
- Sister Cities International is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization designated by the Internal Revenue Service.
- Tax identification number is 52-0859021.
While we encourage you to include Sister Cities International in your estate plans, we cannot prepare your bequest or trust documents, or provide legal or tax advice. Please see your attorney or other advisor who can help you with your estate.